Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last weekend I spoke on Toilet Teaching and Discipline at Columbus, Ohio's Baby Bonanza & Kid Expo. There were thousands of prego parents and crying, tired kids, exhibitors, food, door prizes, and freebies. I'm glad to have shared on two popular topics with parents today.

Copies of The Birth to Five Book sold as well as a couple were given out as doorprizes. Parents also bought my CDs on discipline and toilet teaching and signed copies of the new Chicken Soup for the Soul: Thanks Dad, where my story, "The Hero Who Broke the Rules" is published.

 
I love speaking at parent events and welcome opportunities to serve parents! Now my next BIG thing is appearing as a guest author at Ohioana's Book Expo in May.

Remember, if you want immediate parenting help listen to show podcast at The Parent's Plate
www.toginet.com/shows/theparentsplate. You'll find information and affirmation to help you with that crowded plate. Past guests have shared insights about balancing life & stress, raising a modern-day princess (it's not what you think), development & discipline, help with a chronically or critically ill child, and many more topics. Be sure to join me each Tuesday at 10 am (EST) / 9 am (CST).

If you catch a program, let me know what you think. You're welcome to post a comment here or on my host page at The Parent's Plate.

No comments: