Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saturday, I appeared as one of the local authors at the State Library of Ohio for Ohioana's Book Fest. One of the event planners told me there were more than 3,000 people browsing the books and chatting with authors.

I had opportunity to answer parenting questions, read an excerpt from The Birth to Five Book, and autograph a couple copies that people bought for baby showers gifts.

The Ohio weather Saturday was blustery and cold. Brrr. Although we had invitations to go to the Govenor's mansion for a garden party, I could bear being outdoors. Guess I stood up the govenor.

Sunday was Mother's Day and I was blessed with all of my kids coming to church with me. Sitting in the row were my two daughters, adopted son, and my daughter's boyfriend. They joked with me that since last Mother's Day I doubled my kid load.

Hope you had a meaningful and pleasant day, too. Leave me a comment telling me about your Mother's Day activities.

No comments: